1. By participating in the competition, you and a friend of your choice agree that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions of participation. In these conditions “you” and your “friend” are referred to as “you” and “the participant”.
2. This competition is arranged by EKS Performance AB. The participant will complete a quiz and write a motivation for why he/she thinks he/she should win. A jury, consisting of employees of EKS, will pick a winner by choosing a motivation among those participants who are on the top 10 list at the end of each competition. The jury's decision cannot be appealed.
3. The winner will be notified by EKS within 1 week of the closing date of each contest and the name of the winner will be officially announced on https://www.facebook.com/EKSRX/. If the winner cannot be contacted in person or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, EKS reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
4. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with applicable data protection legislation and will not otherwise be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior permission.
We may disclose your information such as your name, e-mail, address and postal address to our service providers to be able to send travelling documents.
We may also share web server log data with our service providers for analysis, or in order to provide and improve this site and our services here.
5. Audi will pay for the participant’s trip and provide the equipment needed for the event. The participant must live in the same country as the event will arranged. Any private taxes resulting from participation in the event shall be paid by the participant. It is not possible to sell or give away the prize to someone else.
6. The participant consents and irrevocably assigns to EKS/Audi Sport and EKS/Audi Sport’s successors and assigns any rights in perpetuity, throughout the universe, to exploit, in whole or in part, any and all information and documentation, such as photographs, film footage, interviews and performance data, that is produced in connection with his/her participation (the ”Material”), by making copies of the Material and the result and by making them available to the public, be it in the original or an altered manner, in translation or adaptation, in another literary or artistic form, or in another technical manner, without the participant having any right to payment. Accordingly, EKS/Audi Sport may use the participant’s name and picture when using the Material and the result of the participant’s participation. All rights of every kind and nature whatsoever in and to all results of the participant’s performances shall be and remain the sole and exclusive property of EKS/Audi Sport, including, without limitation, the perpetual and irrevocable right and license to use, alter, modify, duplicate, exploit and re-use the material in any manner whatsoever and at any time in any part of the universe, including advertising, publishing, exhibiting and exploiting Audi Sport experience and/or EKS/Audi Sport or any of its affiliate companies and their products. All rights of every nature whatsoever in and to all still pictures, motion pictures, videotapes, digital videos, photographs and sound recordings made under these conditions, shall be owned by EKS/Audi Sport and its successors, assigns and licensees. The participant waives any of his or her moral rights under Section 3 of the Swedish Copyright Act to the widest extent possible. Accordingly, EKS/Audi Sport may solely and its own discretion decide how the result shall be used, altered and presented; including, but not limited to, editing, panning, scanning, cutting, compression, decompression, changes in aspect ratio, speed at which the work is exhibited or performed, dubbing, subtitles, digital modification or enhancement, interruption of commercial or other breaks, changes between analogue and digital, combination with advertisement, and product placement and embedded marketing. EKS/Audi Sport shall have the right to assign, license or otherwise transfer, in whole or in part, any and all of its rights under these conditions to any person, firm, corporation or other entity without the approval of the participant.
7. The participant declares his/her willingness to actively participate in the Audi Sport Experience event and the preparations before the event, during the event itself, and after the event. The participant accepts to comply with EKS/Audi Sport’s rules, instructions and guidelines during the event. EKS/Audi Sport reserves the right to dismiss the participant with immediate effect, if the participant does not comply with such rules, instructions and guidelines. The participant will not receive any compensation for his/her participation in the Audi Sport Experience event, except for any compensation that has been explicitly agreed in writing in advance between the parties.
8. The participant guarantees that he/she is entitled to any and all rights to the documentation (in particular but not limited to images, videos and texts) which the participant posts on social media sites and that no third party rights are infringed. Moreover the documentation may not contain profanity or images in poor taste; and may not contain third party IP (i.e. no brand images, cartoons, logos, music controlled by third parties etc.). In addition, the participant exempts and will hold EKS/Audi Sport harmless from any and all third party claims asserted against EKS/Audi Sport based on the participant’s documentation. The participant transfers to EKS/Audi Sport any and all rights to such documentation, free of charge, exclusively and unlimited in terms of time, place and content.
9. Submissions that are not in compliance with these Terms and Conditions will be void. EKS/Audi Sport may at its sole discretion opt not to use, without notice or reason, any submission that EKS/Audi Sport believes is inappropriate or in breach of these Terms and Conditions or if it simply does not wish to use them.
10. Participants must be at least 18 years old and you must understand English or Swedish. Any and all personal details provided must be true and accurate. EKS/Audi Sport shall not be liable for health risks associated with the participant’s participation in the Audi Sport Experience event. Each participant is obliged to judge for him/herself whether or not the state of his/her health is adequate for participation in the event, if necessary, after having consulted a medical doctor.
11. NON-LIABILITY CLAUSE: The participant shall be solely responsible for his/her decision as to whether or not he/she should participate in the Audi Sport Experience event. Notwithstanding anything contained in these conditions to the contrary EKS/Audi Sport shall not be liable, including but not limited to negligence or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special, consequential damages or personal damages or losses whatsoever, such as but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of use and costs of capital. EKS/Audi Sport is entitled to make changes to the implementation of the Audi Sport Experience event, and even at its sole discretion postpone and/or cancel the event. In such circumstances, EKS/Audi Sport shall not be liable to the participant for damages, costs or expenses. A liability of EKS/Audi Sport, on whatever legal grounds, for material damage and financial loss of any kind and their consequences which the participant incurs during or in connection with his/her participation in the Audi Sport Experience event as a result of the conduct of EKS/Audi Sport, its representatives, vicarious agents or authorized persons, shall, in the case of an infringement of obligations which are not essential/material contractual obligations be limited to damages which were caused by an intentional or grossly negligent act.
12. Trade secrets of EKS/Audi Sport which are communicated or made known in some other way, may not be utilized or communicated to other persons, also not after termination of the contractual relationship. However, the existence of a business relationship between the participant and EKS/Audi Sport may be made public.
13. EKS/Audi Sport reserves the right to cancel the competition or amend these Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of circumstances outside its control.
14. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with Swedish substantive law without its conflict of law rules. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with these conditions, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be finally settled by court in Sweden.